Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Looking in the Mirror!

For the first time in this journey, I looked in the mirror, and saw a different person!  I know it's me, but wow, who is that woman???  70 pounds (which is a good size child) off my body, and for the first time, I can actually see it!   It's hard to understand how your mind works.  It sure takes a long time for it to catch up with the reflection in the mirror.  I think of how much time I wasted hating what I saw, and just down right ignoring the image that would stare back at me.   Now, I find the corners of my mouth turning upwards as I catch a glimpse.  What an amazing journey!  CML (celebrating my life!)

Just a side note...my Sister asked me the other day..."Where does the weight go?"  I'd never thought about it!  Where does it go?  Poof...gone!  But where????  Something to ponder :)

Leah

3 comments:

  1. The weight went onto me, lol! So happy for you Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ฉีดเผาผลาญไขมัน




    ของใหม่





    ฉีดลดแฟตที่ปลอดภัยแล้วก็







    มีคุณภาพ



    ที่สุดในโลกที่ศิลปิน



    ฮอลลีวู้ดใช้ ประกัน









    ผล







    กับการฉีดลดแฟตที่ยอดเยี่ยม









    ได้ผล



    สูงที่สุด





    ในโลกจากอังกฤษ



    ยุโรป อเมริกาและก็







    กาหลีตัวยาที่ทรงพลัง





    ที่สุดในตอนนี้




    ฉีดสลายไขมัน
    meso fat

    ReplyDelete