Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wow! UPDATE!!!

Okay, I'm making a commitment!  I am officially going to do my very best to Blog everyday!  Things are happening so fast, it's best to keep the blog up to date.

Let's update since my last post :)  I am 100 pounds down!  I am so Blessed by this entire journey, and I have to give a HUGE shout out to MonaVie, who made me the May "Lose for MORE" Challenge winner!!  What does that mean?  Well, they flew Wayne and I to Salt Lake City for the International Convention "Imagine", and treated us like a king and Queen!  They put us in a gorgeous hotel, I was given a shopping spree at Nordstroms with a personal shopper.  Now, I've never been to a Nordstroms, let alone have a personal shopper (who is the lovely Shalyse)!  Talk about a surreal experience!!! Then I had my hair and makeup done for a professional photo/video shoot.  At the Convention, we were treated to lunch with Jeff Graham, and then got to share my heart and RVL journey with over 5000 MonaVie Distributors, where I was presented a giant check for $5,000.  MonaVie then matched that $5,000 to the MORE Project.  If you don't know what the MORE Project is, you need to check it out at  http://www.themoreproject.org/.  It's worth your time!



All I can say is, God is good!  I am so Blessed!

Until tomorrow...

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment