Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

I Witnessed Greatness!

My Zimbio
Top Stories
I have to share something that happened after our first meeting last month with Mike McCormick.  I can't believe I forgot to tell you this story!!  Anyway, after the meeting, Mike, Wayne and I, Laura, Karen and Jerry went out for a late bite, so we could go over the days events.  Mind you, we were all branded in Monavie, and deep in conversation.  Then a young man, I'd say maybe 20 years old, and his younger brother approached our table.  This young man proceeded to tell us how much he loves Monavie, and had just moved to the area from Florida.  Then, in what we later all agreed was an extremely bold move (I think brass balls were mentioned), he dropped the bomb!  "Yeah, Monavie is great!" (can you hear what's coming next?), "But I've found something better".  OMG!  OH NO HE DIDN'T!  Did this young man know who was sitting at our table?  Did he know that Mike McCormick is a Monavie Blue Diamond?  Did he know that Mike McCormick is one of the most successful and powerful trail attorneys in the country?  Did he know what he just stepped into?

This young man approached our table, full of adults MORE than twice his age, with the sole purpose of recruiting us into his new business venture (which shall remain nameless), and then it began.  We witnessed the great Mike McCormick in action!  I wish I had a video camera, because that was the greatest teaching moment ever!  Mike schooled this boy, all the while uplifting him, the industry, Monavie, never making him feel foolish or insignificant.  Mike never broke a sweat, and never missed a beat.  It was like watching a top athlete have his greatest game.  He sure gave that young man something to think about, and I'm sure he will reconsider his decision.  I wish I could have taken that boy aside and said..."do you know who that is???   But, it was better to let him be and reflect on the 15 or so minutes Mike engaged him.  Awesome...Genius...Amazing!  I wish you could have all been there!

Anyway, just wanted to share :)

Blessings
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment