Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Innocence GONE!

My Zimbio
Top Stories
Today our little town was stripped of it's innocence by an insane gunman walking into the IHOP Restaurant, and opening fire.    This is Wayne's favorite breakfast spot, and he and Adam spend many mornings having father/son time over a short stack.  So I had a moment of panic when I couldn't locate my family this morning, Knowing that it was Wayne's first day of vacation, and it would have been normal for him and Adam to go out before starting the day.  If you would have asked me what their routine would have been this morning, I would have included IHOP.  Thank goodness Wayne was home fighting with the lawn mower.  It still took a while to stop shaking.  Unfortunately, many other families cannot say "thank goodness".  We need to pray for the victims and their families, and tell your family and friends how much you love them.  You never know when something like this will happen.  Even in Carson City Nevada!!

Today is a very sad day!

Blessings to you all!  BTW...I LOVE you all!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment