Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Giant Step For Leah and Wayne!

My Zimbio
Top Stories
Well friends, Wayne and I stepped out of the box.  Yes, I know we've been in Monavie for 3 years now, and it seems like this should be old hat, but we planned, and pulled off, our first hotel meeting!  Now we've done the weekly home tastings, and attended plenty of said meetings, but this was truly an exciting time for us!



Our good friend, mentor, and the one who keeps us warm and cozy (but not too cozy) under his wing, Blue Diamond Executive Mike McCormick joined us, and shared his extreme knowledge, and went over and beyond!  He rocked the room for sure!  Diamond Exec Vincent St Louis also drove all the way from Sacramento, and brought his great wisdom and many of the awesome Team 212!  We were truly Blessed to meet these fine folks!  It was exciting to meet those who I've been friends with on Facebook for years, finally face to face!  Rick Zeller who is just shy of a 100 pounds loss, was my inspiration from the early days of the friends and family RVL kick off! So to have him join us, and share with the group was an honor!  We learned lots, and created new friendships for a lifetime!

Now, there one one young lady there by the name of Kirstin.  Kirstin is a 21 year old that is about to change her life for ever!  Kirstin has a goal to lose 190 pounds, and reclaim her life!  She told me that I was an inspiration, but I've got news for her, it's people like Kirstin that keep me motivated and inspired!  I was so touched and honored to meet her, and to share her dreams and goals!  You are a Blessing to me Kirstin, and we now have a unbreakable bond!  You and I are going to take the world by storm!  Watch out Monavie!!!  Kirstin, I will be there with you when you skydive, and I will be there to watch Monavie celebrate you on the stage in St Louis!!!

I don't want you to think we pulled this off by ourselves, oh no!  We had so much help from everyone!  My wonderful, and precious Sister Laura, Bill and Donna, Judy and Dan, Karen and Jerry, and of course Mike McCormick!  We are gonna put Northern Nevada/California on the map!


Blessings to you all!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment