Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day America!

Wishing all my friends and family a fabulous 4th of July!  I just got off of work, and wanted to take a few moments to pop on and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!  Now the question is, what to do?  Do I stay home and avoid the crowds, or do I go ahead and mix it up :)  Oh, so many choices!  I do however have to be at work bright and early in the morning!  It is however a gorgeous, HOT, day!  So no matter what I decide, it's a win win situation.

I've been getting Adam out for daily bike rides.  When we first started this adventure, he would balk at having to get out on the bike, and now it's...."Mom, are we going for a bike ride today??"  I think he's actually enjoying seeing the light of day!  Anytime I can get him away from the XBox, is a good day in my book!  We started with one lap around the block, then two, then three, and now we are riding to the local elementary school.  He's doing a great job!  Next year, the "Death Ride"!  LOL!!

BTW, I'm at 105 pounds now, and as my friend Tom Anderton says, it's so much easier to tolerate the heat when your 100 pounds lighter!   Each day is new and exciting!  But the heat is an especially big deal!

Go out, and be safe friends!  Enjoy your Independence, and CELEBRATE!

Blessings to you all

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment