Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here Comes The Bride!

Well it happened!  Today, I was able to fit into my wedding dress!  I got married 15 1/2 years ago, and if you've read my blog from the start, you'll know I got married shortly after my Liposuction disaster!  So, I had started my weight gain, but hadn't reached my critical proportions at that point.  This has been a milestone I've been waiting to hit  from the start of my journey.  So I may not be at my goal, but at least I'm the woman he married :)  Feels so good!!!

Shall I share my next milestone with you???  Crazy as it seems, I have my Jr High School Graduation dress hanging in my closet (size 12)...That's next!  Why do we keep these things?  I don't know, but now I'm glad I did!  I have the photo from that day as well...as soon as I hit that goal...I'll post a split screen shot!  LOLOLOL  Good times!

Took my son on a bike ride just a bit a go, and you would think I was trying to kill him!  LOLOLOL  Guess what???? He lived!  It's only a 96 degrees or so, and let's just say we don't live in a flat area!  We both rocked it...nuff said!

CML!

Blessings,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment