Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Awesome video :)

Well...MonaVie posted the video from convention, the piece by Jeff Graham, and RVL :)  I have to say, I didn't realize I looked that old (and still that fat...LOL...it's a work in progress)!  If you take the time to watch the video, you will not only see me speaking on the fly, but you will get some great product information!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeZOlWdFKcE&feature=player_embedded 
Also, some great inspiration from some wonderful new friends.  I am so Blessed to have made such amazing friends, and I know that God puts people into our lives for a reason.  I believe that the people that you will see in this video will be a huge part of my life for a long time to come.

Look at what else I got on my perfect weekend!   Monavie rocks!   All the new products and MORE!  I have to say, I lived the Black Diamond lifestyle that weekend, and now that I've had a taste...I WANT MORE!

I know I'm still playing catch up on all of the events of the last few weeks, but I don't want to overwhelm you with stuff, but I want to share at the same time!  So I'll try to drip a few things from time to time.

Have a wonderful day :)

Blessings to you all...

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment