Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Okay, I'll "Try"

It's a Saturday morning, and as I sit here, having my usual morning fare (RVL and Coffee) I think about why I've succeeded on this journey, and others have tired and failed.  Maybe not failed, but slowed down or decided for one reason or another that this product wasn't for them.  Whatever the reason, It is still a puzzlement to me.

When you've lost a significant amount of weight, the first thing people ask is...come on, say it with me..."How did you do it?"  I'm always more than excited to share the tools I've used, which most of you  know is Monavie RVL.  A lot of those friends and strangers have wanted to try it for themselves.

As I wrote that last sentence, it hit me like a ton of bricks.  The word TRY.  When I first heard about RVL, there was something inside of me that said..."this is it, I can do this".  I just instinctively knew.  Whether it was just time, or there was something about the RVL, I'm not sure, but I knew this was "it".  The word "try", was never in my vocabulary.  Has it been easy for me?  Well, some days are, and some days aren't.  Just like with anything in life.  But for me, the question is always..."how bad do you want it?"

So now when I hear the word "TRY", I will think, you are already giving yourself wiggle room...room to fail.  Well, I tried, it just wasn't for me".  RVL is the tool, and a fantastic tool!  For me, the key that unlocked my success.  However, the the biggest part of the equation is YOU!  What are YOU willing to do to make a change?  How bad do YOU want it?

If your answer is such that you have determined you are ready to make a change, and you want your life back, then RVL is the perfect tool to help you get there! You have to have the commitment!  If not, the tub will sit on the shelf, and your response will be, "well that didn't work".  There is no magic pill, there never will be, but there are tools that make it "easier".  The truth?  I have hard days.  Is it because I'm hungry, and feel deprived...NO!  Is it because my brain still wants a piece of pizza...YES.  So once in a while, I have a piece of pizza!  Unlike before, I have a piece, not the whole pie.  However, the easy part is that I have a program to jump right back into.  I feel WONDERFUL!  I truly believe it's because I am not depriving my body on any level.  Nutritionally, physically, or emotionally.  RVL provides the full dense nutrition.  My trainer provides me the tools to give my body what it needs physically, and I deal with the emotional stuff.  I really look at why I want that pizza. So all in all, I feel like I have all the bases covered.

I keep referring to this as a journey.  I believe that the greatest joy is in the journey, and once you get to your destination, it's over.  So this is a lifelong journey, one that I will remain on for the rest of my life!

There is some great information on RVL, and all of our Monavie products on my website.  If any of my readers decide that want to make a change, and are ready for the commitment, then I'm ready to help you take the journey :)  I know you can do it!

Blessings to you all...

Leah
www.mymvinfo.com/1167745
www.monaviervl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment