Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Zip Lining Celebration!

Last year while attending Monavie's International Convention, our team decided to stay in Park City.  After all, it's incredibly beautiful, only 20 minutes into Salt Lake, and so much to do!  I personally way dying to visit the Olympic Park.  Where else can you watch ski jumpers training in the middle of Summer???  It was awesome!  Well, they also have a zip line that goes from the top of the ski jump, and it's the steepest in the world.  Pretty cool!  Anyway, my entire team decided to zip line.  Well guess what?  I was too heavy, and didn't meet the weight requirement.  So what do you say..."I'm too fat"?  No, you say you are afraid of heights, or what ever excuse you can come up with to sit it out.  I was heart broken.

Well, this year when I returned to Salt Lake City, I took the drive up to Park City, and took a ride on the zip line!  It was thrilling!  I rode to the top, and waited in line...there it was, the scale!!  Yes, they will weigh you if there is any question of your weight!  Well guess what?  The guy didn't even look at me like he wanted to weigh me!    I put this little video together to share that moment :)

Blessings to you all,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment