Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grateful

I've been so Blessed by the friendships I've gained in the past few years.  I truly believe that God puts people into our lives for a reason, and I never take anyone for granted. I look at each relationship as an opportunity :)  To learn, to grow, to teach, or inspire.  Be still, listen, and God will let you in on His plan.

Wayne and I received our "Bronze" pins today, and I have to say thank you to a team that help us get here.  We don't take this journey alone, and we are humbled and thankful to everyone!  We look forward to helping anyone who wants to join us, or even pass us :)  We must remember that we can have everything we want, if we help others get everything they want!  I think this is the part of the business that I love the most!  Seeing others reach for their dreams, and see them light up when they start to believe it can happen!  Realizing that they can make a difference, and how good it feels to pay it forward!  How many people in traditional business really want to see you succeed?  Want you to achieve your goals?  Unfortunately not to many.  It's just not set up that way.  Sad but true.

Don't know what got me off on this tonight, but I'm feeling overwhelming gratitude right now.  Grateful for my family, and their undying support of my journey, and my efforts in building a future through this thing we call Monavie.  Grateful for my friends, old and new and grateful to a God that loves me no matter what.  Is life tough?  YOU BET!  But I nonetheless, I'm grateful for every twist and turn, and every lesson along the way.  God has a plan, and I can't wait to see it play out!

Have a great evening, and Blessings to you all!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment