Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Butt Kicking Boot Camp

So last evening we went to workout, and let me just say, it was 90 degrees!  Why they chose this day to have class at the State Capital Building, OUTSIDE, no air conditioning, no fans, is beyond me!  Let me also say that Wayne and I were the only foolish ones that showed up for this extravaganza!  Okay, my complaining aside, it was totally awesome!  A private session with trainer Colton (who happens to be less than half my age), was killer!  I love those crazy times when I'm the only one who shows up, and I can really take advantage of having a PERSONAL session.

My workouts have become so important to me in this journey.  Having come from a place where I couldn't even imagine doing a push-up, or even getting myself off the ground without a crane is still an amazement.  How fast you can transform your body is a wonderment!  To those who take on this process and say..."and I don't even exercise!"...hmmmm....WHY?  You know, that will work for a while, but truly, this part of the journey is so very important!  Don't deprive yourself of making your body the best it can be!

This has been a crazy week :)  Family Reunion this past weekend, and back to work full time, and I've still managed to lose 3 pounds!  103 pounds GONE FOREVER!  With that said, it's time to have my morning RVL shake, and then off to work!  BTW, I hate Thursday, cause I have to miss my workout!  Funny how you begin to miss it!  In the old days I would have looked forward to the day I could legitimately miss a workout...LOL...those days are gone!

Blessings to you all!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment