Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Mornings ROCK!

"Cause I'm easy, I'm easy like Sunday morning..." I love Sundays, it's the one day Wayne and I have off together. The rest of the week, we are passing ships in the night. So, Sundays are the best! This is also our first Sunday home in a couple of weeks so we are off to a lazy start. I'm writing to you, Wayne and Adam are still fast asleep, and the dogs are lying at my feet. CML!!!

I'm still basking in the glow of all my travels. The big trip to Utah, Imagine, and last weekend was our family reunion. I have the most amazing, loving family, and if you want to meet a gaggle of Leah's, that's the place to go! I can go for years and never meet another Leah, but last weekend, there were 4 or 5 of us, I'm not sure, I lost count. We took a drive down to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk as well. Now I'm from L.A. originally, and I know what a lot of people look like, but I've NEVER seen so many people trying to get to that Boardwalk. We were stuck in traffic for well over an hour, and by the time we got to an area we could park, we all voted to just pack it in, and leave (except Adam). My poor son, drive a 14 year old past all those rides, and say, sorry, look but don't touch...ouch!  So Adam, I owe you a trip to the Boardwalk! Although I think Disneyland would have less people!

I've already had my shake this morning, although Sunday morning is usually our "cheat" day. We love having breakfast out on Sundays, especially in the Summer! You can usually find us sitting outside at Mom and Pop's Diner, watching the day go by. I don't think you can really call it "cheating", since we just replace dinner with a shake, but it feels indulgent. However, we've joined the new RVL "Lose For More" Team Challenge, and so I'm cracking the whip! Oh to those who have joined my team, I've tasted success, and I'm a tough task master for sure! LOL!!!! BEWARE! I don't know what the odds are of winning two times in a row, but what the heck, I've still got plenty of weight to lose, and worse case scenario, those lovely kids get sent MORE money! It's a win win deal all the way around!

Well, I think I'll have one more cup of coffee, and get the day started!  Until tomorrow...

Blessings to you all

Leah


Just wanted to share this picture of Wayne and I registering at the convention :)  Notice the line we were in!!! Felt good!!!  Next year we will be there by merit, not just because we were RVL winners :)  Funny story though, we were sworn to secrecy on the RVL win until it was announced on stage, but we were told to register at the Diamond and above line.  Wouldn't you know it, everyone we knew just happened to be there at the same time, and so we were milling around waiting for them to go away before we could register!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment