Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh Bother!

Well...wouldn't you know it, I've gotten a bothersome UTI, and it's gone to my kidneys!  YUCK!  I should have know better, but I ignored it too long, and there you have it!  Pay back time!  Not to worry, I've got my meds, and I'm on the mend....just wish it was a bit quicker!  Funny how we wait and wait, and then when we finally decide to seek treatment, we want it to be fixed like....YESTERDAY!

Other than that bit of news, today is fantastic!  I've dropped another pound, and that just makes me smile :)  I take great joy and pride in every ounce, as should you!  As I travel around and meet other RVL'ers, the one thing that saddens me is when I hear someone say..."You've done so great, I've 'ONLY' lost 5 pounds", or 40 pounds, or whatever it may be.  WHAT?  What do you mean you've "ONLY" lost 10 pounds???  That's amazing!!!  We all need to take pride in the accomplishments no matter what!  Every ounce counts!  I've been there, I AM there, and I know how difficult it is to lose each one of those ounces!  Just because I let myself go, and I unfortunately have to lose 150 plus pounds, doesn't make my accomplishments any more significant than yours!  Be proud! Say it loud, shout it from the roof tops!

Next time you see me, I want you to look me square in the eyes, and say..."Guess what?  I've lost  __?__ pounds!"  Let's high 5 and celebrate!  Hearing all of your stories makes me happy!  I love it!!!!

Blessings to you all

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment